Pike, barracuda, Musky and roosterfish (to name a few) are big, mean, apex predators; some are the perfect sight-casting quarry, while others require hours of painstaking blind casting. They have one thing in common; they like to eat big meals. In order to chase big fish, you need a rod that can handle bushy, air resistant flies. Enter the “Esox” fly rod by Temple Fork Outfitters. The unique non-glare chestnut colored blank features a modified full-wells grip and an extended, IGFA compliant fighting butt.
- Fast action/easy load tip
- Proprietary TiCr Coating
- IM6 graphite blank with a matte chestnut color finish
- 2nd Generation Blank Over Ferrule Technology
- Super lightweight machined and anodized channel-locking reel seat
- Cleverly machined hook keepers on each side of the reel seat
- Hand-picked Premium Portuguese cork grip with a modified full-wells grip and an extended, IGFA
- compliant fighting butt
- Colour-coded alignment dots for easy assembly
- Light weight tactical series stripping guides
- Includes 4pc. TFO Rod case.