The River Salt Jacket is our toughest and most durable fishing shell, made with rugged, 4-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric (55% recycled) for the most challenging conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Rugged 100% polyester (55% recycled) microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two pleated, TPU-coated, water-repellent front zippered pockets are sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper; all other zippers are plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water or wet environments
- Adjustable, vented hood snugs to fit with a single-pull adjustment around and over head; designed to stay in place even at high boat speeds
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at the hem is enclosed in a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water
- 530 g (18.7 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester (55% recycled) twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish